Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Hoping to get a sense for who is going to the boat show and planning on staying? We'd love to come down and party with everyone! It's a long drive and requires some planning and $$$$ for us, so we want to make sure we have some company
    Yes, I know her Bday is in JAn. but I am going to take a week's vacation starting the weekend of the boatshow, and so she wants to wait till we get down to the OC to have her party....we just like it down there better, since we are from there originally... we have a few favorite places we like, but Mastro's in Newport is looking like the winner this year.....

Hoping to get a sense for who is going to the boat show and planning on staying? We'd love to come down and party with everyone! It's a long drive and requires some planning and $$$$ for us, so we want to make sure we have some company
    We're going... Be down Saturday morning, stay Saturday night, head home sometime Sunday. Hope you guys can make it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

I will be in town that weekend. The one weekend of February I will be around.

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    We're going... Be down Saturday morning, stay Saturday night, head home sometime Sunday. Hope you guys can make it!

Cool! Are you staying at the Luxe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I will be in town that weekend. The one weekend of February I will be around.
    Going just for the day, or are you planning on staying the night?

Cool! Are you staying at the luxe?
    Gonna try and make the reservation right now...

Seriously fuck a duck

I just called, they have no idea who we are, or who Hot Boat is ....lol. I was quoted $309 per night (best price).... I'll try tomorrow and talk to someone else.

Seriously fuck a duck

I just called, they have no idea who we are, or who Hot Boat is ....lol. I was quoted $309 per night (best price).... I'll try tomorrow and talk to someone else.

I found rates on their website starting at $230 a night...I definitely think you should talk to someone else.

Wendi

The sales/marketing gal hasn't put it in the system. She said it will be updated tomorrow. Please call back