Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Now is that the best way to refer to WMC?
    Haha... Roscoe silly.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    You going to the show?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    I believe so...

Can I cash in on the ride to the hotel... lmao
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    I believe so...

Can I cash in on the ride to the hotel... lmao
    You got it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Well I got the proposal from the Luxe hotel and unfortunately it is out of my budget. The 160.00 I spoke of is a last minute bookiung, ie. if I booked yesteray for today. The properal for a block of 10-15 rooms is $209.00 per night. I asked her if she could do any better waiting for her response. I was hoping to keep the budget to around $150.00 per night since it is downtown LA the costs are more expensive than the Ramada in Costa Mesa LOL! I'll keep looking.
    Yikes! That is a bit much. I left my cousin a message to see if she can work something out she manages a hotel (not in downtown LA)…sometimes they do each other's favors...keep your fingers crossed. About how many rooms are we looking at?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yikes! That is a bit much. I left my cousin a message to see if she can work something out she manages a hotel (not in downtown LA)…sometimes they do each other's favors...keep your fingers crossed. About how many rooms are we looking at?
    10-15...

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Ok back to the boat girl thing... Here's someone you peeps might recognize....

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387298755.041631.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  79.5 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387298776.176135.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  72.3 KB
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    10-15...
    That's all???

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    That's all???
    Well, we will be there at the show, but we will be staying with my folks down in Newport....so I don't believe we will need a room.......I don't really drink any more, I'll explain that later...so DUI;s are not an issue to me.....

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    That's all???
    I don't know we need to start a roll call and get a head count. That's about what we had for the booze cruise.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Well, we will be there at the show, but we will be staying with my folks down in Newport....so I don't believe we will need a room.......I don't really drink any more, I'll explain that later...so DUI;s are not an issue to me.....
    Well you are going to at least hang with us a bit afterwards right??