Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    That's not the only place they had sex. I was in the kitchen helping myself to the Vegetable Tray and I look over to the corner of the kitchen and they're going at it. I think to myself I better get out of here so I grab my celery stick and look up and I see someone looking through the kitchen window from the deck at me. I am a little shocked. So I am like WTF... so I look a little closer and it's WMC laughing at me.
    Are you absolutely sure it was in fact a celery stick, it was a little dark after all.

You seriously threw up?

Good meeting both of you, and a great time partying with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Excellent write up Grads. You two are welcome down here anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Excellent write up Grads. You two are welcome down here anytime.
    Wow. Wish I could get that kind of a invite.

Wow grads, really nice story here, now I know what really happend. The Other threads are abit blurry. A lot of drinking, wierd shoes that needs to be tied, and blurry pics
    Followed you on FB as well if that is ok?

Sent from me Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Are you absolutely sure it was in fact a celery stick, it was a little dark after all.
    ...Positively...

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Wow grads, really nice story here, now I know what really happend. The Other threads are abit blurry. A lot of drinking, wierd shoes that needs to be tied, and blurry pics
    Followed you on FB as well if that is ok?

Sent from me Tapatalk
    Hey! Leave my shoes alone…they're not funny! But, now you know if you come to CA you have to meet Eli! All 6 of us!

WMC

A big THANK YOU to the great people of HotBoat.com

Grads you're a good guy in person on the internet IDK. Had a great time with you and Kate and everyone else. You guys can visit us in Parker anytime. Just leave my chap stick alone. Ps. I heard you were talking to RD while you were on the booze cruise. Any truth to this and what did he say?
    Last edited by WMC; 12-11-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    wow. Wish i could get that kind of a invite.
    lol....

Nice book report on "What I did with HotBoat this weekend" dear I echo Greg's comments. I am SO glad we made this trip. Thank you all so much for making us feel welcome. I was amazed by the friendly, good-spirited generosity we received. What an awesome group of people! Can't wait to party with all of you again!