Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    You had to mention the one gay thing I did all weekend.
    How about the shirt you were wearing, that would have been the first gay thing.

You think you had fun then? Wait till you meet me. When I get there, then it's a party!! See you at the boat show....
    Last edited by Tishimself; 12-11-2013 at 03:35 PM.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    You think you had fun then? Wait till you meet me. When I get there, then it's a party!! See you at the boat show....
    It was great talking to you on Monday. Sorry if I seemed a little preoccupied but is was right in the middle of our lunch and the wife was give me the eyeball.

Wendi
    Holy shit! How did I forget to mention the purse and the jacket????? Wendi you are the coolest loose cannon I have ever met, please take that as a compliment. The stuff you were saying about your purse and jacket had me dying from laughter. By the way aren't you considered the thief now that you got your jacket back and you left with the KMart one?

You and WMC are a blast to hang out with, I can't wait to do it again. I will bring my own Chapstick.
    BTW I still have the Kmart jacket and mine is still with the person that stole it!! Thanks for the kind words (I think). I can't believe you were so nervous you threw up like a little bitch.. J/K LOL... It was epic to say the least. Next year we have to top it. When are you and Kate coming to Parker?

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    How about the shirt you were wearing, that would have been the first gay thing.
    Ha! Tough guy now...why didn't you say that at 301 when I had a couple hundred of my peeps?

WESTERNAERO
    Ha! Tough guy now...why didn't you say that at 301 when I had a couple hundred of my peeps?
    I thought I did? I was wearing the right colors though. All I had to do was point at the lonely guy at the bar.

sex on the couch
    That's not the only place they had sex. I was in the kitchen helping myself to the Vegetable Tray and I look over to the corner of the kitchen and they're going at it. I think to myself I better get out of here so I grab my celery stick and look up and I see someone looking through the kitchen window from the deck at me. I am a little shocked. So I am like WTF... so I look a little closer and it's WMC laughing at me. I am not sure but he might have got some of it on camera.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    When are you and Kate coming to Parker?
    As soon as my liver recovers.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    That's not the only place they had sex. I was in the kitchen helping myself to the Vegetable Tray and I look over to the corner of the kitchen and they're going at it. I think to myself I better get out of here so I grab my celery stick and look up and I see someone looking through the kitchen window from the deck at me. I am a little shocked. So I am like WTF... so I look a little closer and it's WMC laughing at me. I am not sure but he might have got some of it on camera.
    OMG that is just too funny! I think I yelled at them to get a freakin room. My god they were getting ready in the hotel prior to the party you think they would have banged it out prior to the event. LOL. No pictures. I hope you enjoyed your celery.

I'm really sorry if I let some people down when you met me because I wasn't wearing a thong or a dress and I didn't have a dildo shoved in my mouth. I figured I would try to leave a better first impression in the hopes that I get invited back to another HotBoat party. I might break out the thong at the next one though.
    Nice meeting you guys too
    There's a time and place for everything...