10 58.82%
  • You still think Grads is an Internet Troll

4 23.53%
  • You were disappointed that Grads wasn't more like his Internet Persona

5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    No you weren't...you begged us not to throw you in....or was it Mrs Daytona telling us to toss you???...

Grads is alot of fun, great Guy...but Mrs Daytona is a hottie, she can ride with us anytime...then again we would have to take Grads with us..(someone needs to wipe the boat down!)
    Awe, thank you and Grads is a good boat bitch! It was great meeting you. Thank you to you and Shannon for wine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    X2! We had a great time with you and WMC!!!

Shhhhh....don't let Grads in on our secret!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh right...did you change your Facebook status yet?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I've was wondering if someone caught the underroos on camera.

WESTERNAERO
    The truth is, Grads and Mrs. Daytona are great people. There hasn't been anyone that we have met on HB that we wouldn't hang out with on a regular basis.

I still think Grads should be the lone moderator on April Fools.

GRADS
    I voted, he's a troll.

Don't say he's a good guy in public, you'll compromise his internet reputation

I spoke with him on the phone today, and I gotta tell ya, I like him. He and his lovely wife are welcome in our home any time...and on our boat as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Don't say he's a good guy in public, you'll compromise his internet reputation
    Haha...

Does anyone remember a thread from the old Hot Boat that argued whether or not people in person are the same as they are on the internet. I want to say it was called "the internet is fake" or something like that.

Anyways that was a classic thread and funny as hell. This thread kinda reminded me of it.

I've always enjoyed Grad's posts. It was nice having him around in the old days to take some of the heat once in a while. We have probably been two of the most hated people on the boating forums and it's been fun for me. So it was cool to finally meet the guy!

I figure that if you're gonna hate on a guy that you only know through the internet, whom you have never met and this person has never done anything personally negative to you; then you're a faggot and I wouldn't want to hang out with you ever. I have no use for people like that. Last weekend was a lot of fun. I didn't feel like I was walking into a lions den like I would have if I attended one of the other boating forum events. There seems to be a pretty cool group of people here and I like that.

Thanks again Hot Boat for putting this on.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I didn't feel like I was walking into a lions den
    You didn't? You really don't remember much do you?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!