Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Orlando December - where to stay?

We have a convention to go to mid December for 6-7 days. Looking for a very nice place to stay. Probably do not want to stay anywhere near Universal.

Anything nice 4/5 star with or near some night life activities near the convention center??

The 2010 AGC convention was held at the Marriott World Center. It was nice but I don't know what star rating it is. I did not really pay attention to location because we did not leave the convention.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    The 2010 AGC convention was held at the Marriott World Center. It was nice but I don't know what star rating it is. I did not really pay attention to location because we did not leave the convention.
    Ive Stayed there As well During a Couple of Asphalt Conventions...OK...But I found a House to rent with Heated Inground pool Covered...For a Whole lot less the last two years. Depends on what you want..

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    Ive Stayed there As well During a Couple of Asphalt Conventions...OK...But I found a House to rent with Heated Inground pool Covered...For a Whole lot less the last two years. Depends on what you want..
    I am in the paving business too, Tucson. We won an award that year for a road project.
    CH3NO2

Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    I am in the paving business too, Tucson. We won an award that year for a road project.
    No Shit...Who.???
    Im 5th Generation with Plants and Lay-Down From Ohio To Fla and All Over. I used to Run and Manage the Worlds Largest Asphalt Plant In Michigan While I was there I Developed the Odor Suppressant for Liquid Asphalt Cement (A.C.)...I Now have World-Wide Patents for Odor Suppressants/Additives that Neutralizes the Smell from Road and Roofing Asphalts that I sell All over the World...

Let me guess Vulcan..????

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    Omni.
    Rugratsville??

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Rugratsville??
    You have grandkids. -new:

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    You have grandkids. -new:
    Yes but they aren't going lol

I am in Orlando every year for conventions and usually stay at the Rosen or Peabody.

I like the Peabody because its walking distance to good food and the Convention Center.