Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I have a feeling you're going to need to book a different hotel this time. I think you guys are blacklisted.
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    The Paradiso has a 149 passenger in there fleet that I'm going to book for next year. I'm actually meeting with her in mid-january to check the boat out. It will be Saturday December 13, 2014. Mark your calendars...
    Sweet... Any pictures of the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Are you already booking your room for next year?
    What's the weekend, flights are cheaper now.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Fly into Ontario. We can pick u guys up and it's only 3.5 hrs drive to Vegas.
    I'm guessing this is Ontario California or Arizona, I'll have to google that one, but that all sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Are you already booking your room for next year?
    What hotel, I'm not Kreskin !!!!!!............lol

The Paradiso has a 149 passenger in there fleet that I'm going to book for next year. I'm actually meeting with her in mid-january to check the boat out. It will be Saturday December 13, 2014. Mark your calendars...
    My bad, see if I would have read all the post I would have seen the date, need some help with logistics, where's this boat at, is there limo's available, joey don't drink and drive and oh, joey drinks, a lot.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post

My bad, see if I would have read all the post I would have seen the date, need some help with logistics, where's this boat at, is there limo's available, joey don't drink and drive and oh, joey drinks, a lot.
    Fly into John Wayne and stay at the Hyatt. There are definitely looks and shuttles so Joey don't have to drive he can drink a lot!!

Fly into John Wayne and stay at the Hyatt. There are definitely looks and shuttles so Joey don't have to drive he can drink a lot!!
    This may be presumptuous, but I don't think Joey shuttles

Don't worry Joey, we have these out here too
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386615899.763099.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  62.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    This may be presumptuous, but I don't think Joey shuttles

Don't worry Joey, we have these out here too
    ]
    You know me well already Vic, I've gotten spoiled, I'm bad, I knew there would be, thanks, nice ride.

You know me well already Vic, I've gotten spoiled, I'm bad, I knew there would be, thanks, nice ride.
    We're gonna need a bigger one next year. At one point I think there was 17+ people in this one. The driver got a little squeamish lol

Maybe one of those Hummer deals next year

We should all stay at the same hotel. That makes it way easier and more fun!

Ideas for next year:

ELI and NGE DON'T DRINK AT ALL!