Thread: Where's MMD

Where's MMD

Someone go find him that man got pictures :smilies_mit_hut030:
    Last edited by BACK2BIGRIVER; 10-20-2012 at 04:22 PM.

I'm here :aliensmilies008: thanks for asking

So, what's the story with this site? I didn't see any info in any of the other threads. Just wondering what the story is - I thought someone else owned the domain name?

Welcome Dan. We're still testing the site. Official launch is Nov 1. Until then things might look and feel a little weird and as you can tell there is little content. So feel free to post up. www.hotboat.com is open for business :apathy:

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by MMD View Post

So, what's the story with this site? I didn't see any info in any of the other threads. Just wondering what the story is - I thought someone else owned the domain name?

This is a test run(finding and working the bugs out) Nov 1st will be the official launch.

Where's MMD

Quality!
    CH3NO2

nice start off .....

I’d like to see that swimsuit on the floor of my bedroom.