Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Its awesome to get everyone together for a good time and to raise money for people who need it!! Sounds like a win win to me.. I will be there this will be my 4th year in a row its always a great time with beautiful boats and cars to look at.. My favorite part is when the show boats hit the water and make some passes!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Can someone clue us NEWBIES in on the best way to experience the event??? Hotel/Motel/NOtel/Camping/RV/in a van down by the river smooookin doooobies???

What supplies are a must have??? (aside from the obvious beer/booze/snacks) What are the temps daytime/nighttime???

Reservations required??? I understand that the snowbirds have many of the choice spots sewn up already...

Thanks in advance... Bruce..............
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Thanks for posting this..There is a golf tournament on Fri am. Shot gun start. Lots of fun & the course is in great shape rt now.

$1000.00 dollars to "4rkids", who puts on a Christmas party. Complete with Santa for all the needy kids / families in town. Gifts are purchased & distributed with those kids name on each gift that they personally wanted.

$800.00 dollars went to the rec center. There were close to closing there doors & this amount got them a lot closer to there goal of keeping them open.

$250.00 went to Loma Linda children's cancer research.

$200.00 went to the SB county sheriffs volunteer programs.

So again, thank you.....Billy B
    Golf? How do I sign up? Do you have a threesome looking for a fourth who's gonna drink and swing?

I went for the first time in 2013 and it was a blast! Weather was perfect and the Lodge has great food!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I won the golf tournament last year! 👍

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    I won the golf tournament last year! ��
    Must have been the only one playing..

Here's a picture of the Bolt Nazi showing off his butt-crack zipper tattoo while wearing one of these shirts. I know Billy has a handful of these in various sizes right now down at his shop in Upland and he will discount them. There's like 6 XXL's in black, several LG and Med sizes in both black and white and 6 Double X long sleeve white shirts. XL's are sold out but all sizes will be fully stocked up for the Boat/Car show.

These make great Christmas presents and it's a great cause. Billy's Krazy Kolors Paint shop phone number is (909) 982-8555

Name:  DSC00220.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  77.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Can someone clue us NEWBIES in on the best way to experience the event??? Hotel/Motel/NOtel/Camping/RV/in a van down by the river smooookin doooobies???

What supplies are a must have??? (aside from the obvious beer/booze/snacks) What are the temps daytime/nighttime???

Reservations required??? I understand that the snowbirds have many of the choice spots sewn up already...

Thanks in advance... Bruce..............
    The best way...? Ok, I can help you with that. lol

Load your boat into a big 5th wheel and get a camp spot at Needles Marina park from weds through Monday. Jack Smith Park is only 1/2 mile south on the same road. For you alcoholic types, the Needles Marina regulars like RCL has Grey Goose and cran flowing most evenings as well as Huds Kung fu shrooms at least once throughout the weekend. There's also several restaurants around and plenty of bbqing if you need somewhere to cook your tri tip.

If you can't or don't want to reserve a camp spot, the best westerns are the nicest in Needles and the Avi isn't far away either.

People come from all over the nation for this deal.

Name:  stacker2.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  86.2 KB

Name:  stacker.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  86.3 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    The best way...? Ok, I can help you with that. lol

Load your boat into a big 5th wheel and get a camp spot at Needles Marina park from weds through Monday. Jack Smith Park is only 1/2 mile south on the same road. For you alcoholic types, the Needles Marina regulars like RCL has Grey Goose and cran flowing most evenings as well as Huds Kung fu shrooms at least once throughout the weekend. There's also several restaurants around and plenty of bbqing if you need somewhere to cook your tri tip.

If you can't or don't want to reserve a camp spot, the best westerns are the nicest in Needles and the Avi isn't far away either.

Ty Jerry
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I think the crew from SAC will have to get a party bus going on down to Needles.... eh Scott and Grads?
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/