Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Isn't this where we had the delicious mushrooms? I normally hate mushrooms, they taste like dirt, but these were relish

WMC
    HUD

sent from WMC's phone

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    HUD

sent from WMC's phone
    Must you always speak in code?

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That's who made them

sent from WMC's phone

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    That's who made them

sent from WMC's phone
    Ole Mr Hudson and his KUNG FOO SAUCE... He is quite a trip and my grilling kindred spirit...

There is a GIANT thread on PB with all of our grilling adventures, I would put up a link for you but I dont want to break any rules here...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I'll probably maybe be there. You've all been warned!
    Im planning on going in Feb... We need to work on 314JOEY and get him and his Mrs. to come out for the Feb needles event...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Isn't this where we had the delicious mushrooms? I normally hate mushrooms, they taste like dirt, but these were relish
    No Offense, but the mushrooms were the best part of being stuck for 2 hours with you on the top of the TKO rig. LOL

I plan on being there.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

I'll be there.

It's hard to beat Hud's Kung Fu shrooms.

Thanks for posting this..There is a golf tournament on Fri am. Shot gun start. Lots of fun & the course is in great shape rt now. After the tournament, at around 3:00 pm is the line up for the parade thru town. In previous yrs the parade route ended in the center of town by the park. Last yr, due to the growth of this show, we ended it at Jack Smith Park. I M O & several others that spoke with me after, it just wasn't the same. So I'm working on having it end in downtown & having more parking on the main drag like they did for the boat show in Red Bluff yrs ago..I also have acouple of nice new loud surprises coming down for the cackle fest on Friday nite. Should be bitchen.

The show will only be on Saturday this yr. Last couple of times Sunday was a bust due to wind. If its nice weather on Sunday, the park will be open for guys to test n tune or just have fun running g your ride around on the river..

There is also going to be a pre show party for the early arrivals on Thurs at the Elks Lodge. If you've been to the Elks before with us you know there hospitality is off the hook. Food & cocktails will be on the menu.

There are quite a few new projects being built by several different shops. Hopefully they all get done in time. Always great to see new / restored boats showing up.

And thanks again for all the support you guys & gals give for this event. Last yrs profits from the NRKA shirts sales at various boating event ($2250.00) was distributed in the following way

$1000.00 dollars to "4rkids", who puts on a Christmas party. Complete with Santa for all the needy kids / families in town. Gifts are purchased & distributed with those kids name on each gift that they personally wanted.

$800.00 dollars went to the rec center. There were close to closing there doors & this amount got them a lot closer to there goal of keeping them open.

$250.00 went to Loma Linda children's cancer research.

$200.00 went to the SB county sheriffs volunteer programs.

So again, thank you.....Billy B
    Last edited by Billy-B; 12-09-2013 at 08:48 AM.