Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Grads my friend is selling his 2004 36 Daytona 140mph +. What size price you looking at? Frank

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Sorry it is a 2003 but bought new in 2005 with a carbon fiber hull. It is yellow/orange/purple/white,with a orange trailer with boxes/drive guard and custom wheels and fenders. 1100's hp, Imco Xtreme 1000's new last year.

Last edited by DaBank; 12-07-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBank View Post
    Sorry it is a 2003 but bought new in 2005 with a carbon fiber hull. It is yellow/orange/purple/white,with a orange trailer with boxes/drive guard and custom wheels and fenders. 1100's hp, Imco Xtreme 1000's new last year.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........Might be just a few $$$ more than the Shockwave sells for

GRADS

That is probably out of my price range. My trophy husband gig doesn't pay that well.

Yes a few dollars more. Paul you seen the boat it is the one I was on when you picked me up to ride with you your house. Frank

GRADS
    My price range is in the 40-90K area depending on the boat.

By the way for those of you keeping score at home Mrs. D is still sleeping of the wine.

Yes a few dollars more. Paul you seen the boat it is the one I was on when you picked me up to ride with you your house. Frank

That was definitely a nice......I'd actually say VERY nice boat

Unforgiven
    [QUOTE=PokerRun388;65576]So then as of right now you have two 27 standard decks in that range. The boat you saw yesterday for 79k.

http://eliminatorboat.com/pre-owned/2004-27-daytona

Grads, this is the same gel scheme of my Daytona.........if you get this one, Mrs Daytona might get confused and come ride with us....just saying

GRADS
    [QUOTE=Unforgiven;65587]
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    So then as of right now you have two 27 standard decks in that range. The boat you saw yesterday for 79k.

http://eliminatorboat.com/pre-owned/2004-27-daytona

Grads, this is the same gel scheme of my Daytona.........if you get this one, Mrs Daytona might get confused and come ride with us....just saying
    LOL! I sat in that boat and really liked it. The only problem was I thought it was a little beat up for that price.

GRADS

GRADS and Mrs. Daytona's trip to SoCal!

Eli, GRADS, Mrs. Daytona, 28 Eliminator and Mrs. And Bob Leach