Hybrid View

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Does that Mercedes have a trailer hitch
    It better not be one of those...I'm putting it on black story...:banghead:

sent from WMC's phone

Have a safe trip Grads and Mrs. D! No mention of RT99, he's not going huh?
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Grads, I'll bring my truck down tomorrow...you can use it to tow the new Daytona home..just leave me your BENZ and wife as collateral

Did you make Mrs Daytona drive?? Looks like you're on the passenger side to me. Doesn't she do enough? Pull over asap and take the wheel and let her post for a few hundred miles

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Did you make Mrs Daytona drive?? Looks like you're on the passenger side to me. Doesn't she do enough? Pull over asap and take the wheel and let her post for a few hundred miles
    Better yet..post a few pics of her driving...(i could use this as ammo later on)

Jeez...why are you going down the 5?? So much better of a trip on the 99....5 is so boring and dull....and you have to go further out of your way to get on it....ugh..safe trip...

Post a picture every ten miles.......they'll all look the same. Pick me up a cow at Harris Ranch please....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Ya! Don't I do enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Have a safe trip Grads and Mrs. D! No mention of RT99, he's not going huh?
    No RT99...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk