Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    This should be your only stop..Get back into a Daytona!!

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    GRADS, I say make your wife happy and her name correct again and get a Daytona or Speedster. You know you will be happy with the choice!
    The only boat we are buying is a Daytona.

BTW I would cab it to Victoria Gardens tomorrow night instead of hanging at Dave and Busters at the Mills.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    The only boat we are buying is a Daytona.
    There's a nice 27ft green open bow walk thru... if grads doesn't buy you a boat today he's not getting on the cruise... win win all around.

sent from WMC's phone

Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    BTW I would cab it to Victoria Gardens tomorrow night instead of hanging at Dave and Busters at the Mills.
    Flemings

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    There's a nice 27ft green open bow walk thru... if grads doesn't buy you a boat today he's not getting on the cruise... win win all around.

sent from WMC's phone
    Deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Flemings
    Happy hour starts at 5:00!

What I really want to know is who gets the boat and who gets the trailer??? In my case My Wife has a very nice Competitive Trailer...

So from what I can tell on this thread you are not really going "boat shopping" but merely "boat buying" if Eliminator is the only brand you will consider! That's cool, I'm glad you know what you want! However, if you truly want to do some "boat shopping" then I would consider a true tunnel boat. I don't know what size you are considering, but there are some seriously bad ass boats out there!

Just my .02 cent worth from a reformed DCB guy!
    So many boats...so little time.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    So from what I can tell on this thread you are not really going "boat shopping" but merely "boat buying" if Eliminator is the only brand you will consider! That's cool, I'm glad you know what you want! However, if you truly want to do some "boat shopping" then I would consider a true tunnel boat. I don't know what size you are considering, but there are some seriously bad ass boats out there!

Just my .02 cent worth from a reformed DCB guy!
    I've driven a couple true tunnels and I don't like them especially for the lake boating that we do. I noticed at lower speeds some of them want to list to one side or the other and will also pull side to side. I had a twin engine Daytona and I was really happy with it.