Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBank View Post
    Thx for the offer Steve, but I am staying at a friends place till I find a place. We heading to Mad Dogs to get tacos

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    the trailer is good to go, power on and part furnished....

Thx for the offer Steve, but I am staying at a friends place till I find a place. We heading to Mad Dogs to get tacos

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    Nice!

Dammit I wish I had a river house so I could just go out whenever the hell I wanted and chill.

Steve thank you for the offer but I have a couple places I am looking at today, I did drive by your place today the new paint looks nice. If I did stay at your place I would pay you rent I am not looking for free housing lol. Or you could sale me the place sooooo cheap I would have to buy it!! Are you in town if so let's meet up and I will buy you a drink or 4. Frank

Steve thank you for the offer but I have a couple places I am looking at today, I did drive by your place today the new paint looks nice. If I did stay at your place I would pay you rent I am not looking for free housing lol. Or you could sale me the place sooooo cheap I would have to buy it!! Are you in town if so let's meet up and I will buy you a drink or 4. Frank
    I hate foc'n renters.... so ...you can stay there and buy me drinks... serious... place is ready to go, even has a big screen tv hooked up

all you have to do is filp the breaker back on and the hot tub is ready.... bb-q is natural gas...

we are headed to havasu in a hour... it'll be after 9 when we get there...

I have a 4 tier water fountain in the back of the dodge... might be a slow trip...

call me..