Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    $7110.00 as of now.

CH3NO2
    Way cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

$8200!!! That's awesome!! Please keep up the good work. It sounds like a lot of money, but the costs of the services alone will use up most of that. Please keep the donations coming.

$9,140

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    $9,140
    Yea, I hope it hits $10k and beyond!

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    CH3NO2

I had the chance to briefly meet the Bements in the pits @ Idaho earlier this year. My brother and his teammates have raced against him and my daughter had a chance to play with his kids.
    Idaho race was the first for me outside of poker runs. The whole vibe at those races is great. If your a boater you lost a friend last weekend. RIP Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Yea, I hope it hits $10k and beyond!

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    Its at 9,690, It will break 10K easy. Hopefully much more. It will never be enough.
    What ever it ends up being, its nice to know we are all part of a community that cares about each others family in times like this.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its at 9,690, It will break 10K easy. Hopefully much more. It will never be enough.
    What ever it ends up being, its nice to know we are all part of a community that cares about each others family in times like this.
    Absolutely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Very well said GN7.

$9,795

Wendi
    93 donations $10,095. The Bement family is feeling so blessed by the outpouring of generosity by the boating community. We thank each and every one of you who have donated to help Kyle's family.