Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Feedbak

TV Feedbak

What would you do. The price is the same.

60" LED 1080p OR 55" LED 4k

Wow the 4K is that cheap? I generally go the biggest. Not many shows are even filming in 4K yet. By the time they are, it will be time to upgrade.

Depends on;

• The Brand
    • The features
    • Are they both "Smart TV's
    • How do they look (Thick or thin Bezel)

There is actually a much bigger difference in total screen area size then only the diagonal measurement would lead you to believe........for instance a 60" diagonal measurement is only 8.4% larger than a 55" diagonal measurement but when you do the total area (Length X Width) calculation you will find that 60" is actually 19.6% more screen area than the 55.........so in essence you are getting 20% more screen with the 60"....food for thought

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Depends on;

• The Brand
    • The features
    • Are they both "Smart TV's
    • How do they look (Thick or thin Bezel)

There is actually a much bigger difference in total screen area size then only the diagonal measurement would lead you to believe........for instance a 60" diagonal measurement is only 8.4% larger than a 55" diagonal measurement but when you do the total area (Length X Width) calculation you will find that 60" is actually 19.6% more screen area than the 55.........so in essence you are getting 20% more screen with the 60"....food for thought
    Um....FYI.....when looking at your post under the "hotboat orange" theme your signature is an RDP Logo...

GRADS
    this is what it looks like.

Name:  paul65.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  75.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    this is what it looks like.
    Interesting but I think it's just on your computer. Clear your browser history and see if it's still there. It might be the wink that's somehow messed up in code.

Um....FYI.....when looking at your post under the "hotboat orange" theme your signature is an RDP Logo...
    I didn't feel like typing it twice............and I don't mean that in a bad way.........some of us aren't formally banned over there........YET!!!

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Interesting but I think it's just on your computer. Clear your browser history and see if it's still there. It might be the wink that's somehow messed up in code.
    Nope....Mrs. Daytona pointed it out to me on hers and when I refreshed mine in Hotboat Orange mode it appeared. Don't believe me?.....switch to hotboat orange and hit refresh.

Nope....Mrs. Daytona pointed it out to me on hers and when I refreshed mine in Hotboat Orange mode it appeared. Don't believe me?.....switch to hotboat orange and hit refresh.
    Well it's not on my iPad......

Here you go. Now back to TVs......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk