Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Yeah.....they were talking about that when I was there the other day.....basically if they have say 100 of something they have 100 wristbands to give out for that item....you can then shop for other things and they guarantee that they will have tat item available for you for 2 hours after the stated time (eg. 8PM items will be available till 10PM if you have the wristband).....in case anyone wanted to know how it was going to work
    No quantity limitation. If they run out, you can still get it for that price as long as you take delivery before Christmas.

Which brings me to the next dilemma. So the 60" drops $300 but the 70" drops to the normal 60" price. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    No quantity limitation. If they run out, you can still get it for that price as long as you take delivery before Christmas.

Which brings me to the next dilemma. So the 60" drops $300 but the 70" drops to the normal 60" price. What do I do?
    Just like a woman......a TV can never be too thin or too tall .....get the biggest one that will fit on the wall

I did the Black Friday thing once in 2010, that night my world spun and I learned more than I ever wanted but I'm glad it happened! I left Target with nothing except a lifetimes worth of knowledge.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Hell focking NO!
    I value my sanity:p

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Wheres your spirit? We can all hit the Parker Walmart pre-dawn Friday morning. :p

CH3NO2
    LOL... have you been to that Wal-Mart??? My "spirits" will be at the Desert Bar! lol
    And the only thing I'll be doing pre-dawn is sleeping!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Bigger is always better!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Wheres your spirit? We can all hit the Parker Walmart pre-dawn Friday morning. :p

That sounds like fun! I wonder if the Mayor will be there to great you.

.Name:  Parker.Mayor copy.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  46.3 KB

Go Big or don't go to Black Friday!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I don't think the Parker Walmart will be long lines, Crits don't have that much energy to fight for Black Friday deals.

Then we can all go to the Parker McDonalds for a nice breakfast. :p

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I don't think the Parker Walmart will be long lines, Crits don't have that much energy to fight for Black Friday deals.

Then we can all go to the Parker McDonalds for a nice breakfast. :p

CH3NO2
    You're forgetting the snow birds, they're really as mean as they smell.