Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Thinking something easy for tonight.
    Oven warmed turkey, sauce pan heated mashed potatoes, miscellaneous hot stuffing and gravy on the side...yum!
    I always take the day after Thanksgiving off and then work on the leftovers multiple days after that.

A little slow on the draw tonight. Tri-tip strips, leftover mashed potatoes and gravy and a spinach salad. Kind of got behind, here's all that's left.

Very nice...we had roasted chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. Sorry no pics..

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Very nice...we had roasted chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. Sorry no pics..
    Seriously you guys roasted a chicken on the day after Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Hey, give her a break. I heard she did it herself. That's an accomplishment in and amongst it's self.

Hey, give her a break. I heard she did it herself. That's an accomplishment in and amongst it's self.

I seriously wasn't trying to take a shot.......I was just surprised as hell

I seriously wasn't trying to take a shot.......I was just surprised as hell
    I'm sure Paul. Me and her have a little history with the what's for dinner thing.
    Hell, just look at my avatar and her's and it should be pretty obvious who cooks good and who doesn't. LMAO

LOL..I know, sounds crazy. We didn't bring any leftovers home and Grads was sad, so I made a sudo Thanksgiving meal

I did, I did! Yes it was an accomplishment...I guess this is what can happen when I have four days off in a row

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    I did, I did! Yes it was an accomplishment...I guess this is what can happen when I have four days off in a row
    No wonder the Mr. seems to have so much time off if you're this excited about a couple days off in a row. You must not work for the state.

No wonder the Mr. seems to have so much time off if you're this excited about a couple days off in a row. You must not work for the state.
    You would be correct