Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Chopin for me

Nutty I know you're making dinner!!! Let's see it!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Nutty I know you're making dinner!!! Let's see it!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Slaking, again. Too hungry and cold to mess around with pictures.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    WAS a giant crock pot full of deer chili W/ extra pinto and kidney beans, it's not so GIANT anymore but my belly is...

Kidding, I just had a small bowl to adjust the spices... It's for tomorrow...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Slaking, again. Too hungry and cold to mess around with pictures.
    Did you grill the burgers? Or are you just chicken to say you had turkey burgers?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    WAS a giant crock pot full of deer chili W/ extra pinto and kidney beans, it's not so GIANT anymore but my belly is...

Kidding, I just had a small bowl to adjust the spices... It's for tomorrow...
    Pics? I've been eating frozen (reheated) wings for 3 days...been too exhausted to cook so I need to live vicariously through you guys!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Green salad, green beans, king crab legs..and wine..Thank you Outback

Nothing fancy, again, tonight. Must be the cold weather, don't feel like getting too fancy.

Name:  IMG_4308.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  70.4 KB

Sam's club frozen country fried steak, frozen peas and powdered potatoes. Oh, and gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Did you grill the burgers? Or are you just chicken to say you had turkey burgers?
    Turkey burgers, not chicken burgers.

Extra thick slice of cheese and all the fixings. Can't tell the difference.

Wendi
    Homemade taco salad. Lettuce, tomatoe, avocado, cilantro, hamburger meat, cheese, salsa and a few doritos crunched in.