Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Nothing. I ate way too much for lunch. Actually I ate a couple of Tums.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    I should of taken a picture. Chicken basted w/Olive Oil, Butter ad Pepper w/yummy mixed veggies!

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Back on track you party animals.
    Beef lo main or whatever. Smells good.

That looks good! I was so tired I just made a few chicken wings in the oven. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Taco Tuesday

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Taco Tuesday

CH3NO2
    Yum, that looks good! I wish there was a taco delivery..

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Yum, that looks good! I wish there was a taco delivery..
    There's plenty of them in Vegas.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Taco Tuesday

CH3NO2
    My favorite. Too bad I got on the scale today after months of denial. Needless to say I ha e to lose 10 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    My favorite. Too bad I got on the scale today after months of denial. Needless to say I ha e to lose 10 lbs.
    Yea, that's why I only had one. :(

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    CH3NO2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Indian food (half the company I work for are Indian)... I made this one tonight and had made it before, this is one of my favorite ways to eat LOTS of cauliflower...

In place of the garam masala I just use a prepared curry powder and left out the fenel/cilantro (bcuz I didnt have any)... I did use a bit of nutmeg and cinnamon and I used half and half cream... I left out the sugar... I used powder garlic and crushed cashews as I warmed p the oil/spices... Salt to taste at the end...

The name of this dish translates to NINE JEWELS meaning nine different veggies... If only I could make the naan bread as good as my favorate Indian food joint...

This is really good with mint chutney (mixed with some pure' of jalapeno)... This stuff looks bad but tastes soooooooo good, and it's very healthy...

OH, I didnt make the onion paste, I just stir fried the onions/spices and steamed my veggies then mixed them... THEN added the half/half and some cottage cheese in place of the paneer...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-10-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Indian food (half the company I work for are Indian)... I made this one tonight and had made it before, this is one of my favorite ways to eat LOTS of cauliflower...

In place of the garam masala I just use a prepared curry powder and left out the fenel/cilantro (bcuz I didnt have any)... I did use a bit of nutmeg and cinnamon and I used half and half cream... I left out the sugar... I used powder garlic and crushed cashews as I warmed p the oil/spices... Salt to taste at the end...

The name of this dish translates to NINE JEWELS meaning nine different veggies... If only I could make the naan bread as good as my favorate Indian food joint...

This is really good with mint chutney (mixed with some pure' of jalapeno)... This stuff looks bad but tastes soooooooo good, and it's very healthy...

OH, I didnt make the onion paste, I just stir fried the onions/spices and steamed my veggies then mixed them... THEN added the half/half and some cottage cheese in place of the paneer...

I can't eat Indian food. It tastes good but disagrees with me.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!