Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Two of my sons brought their little disposable cameras to the World Finals and wanted to share a photo or two . . . enjoy.
    When they get ready to dispose of those cameras,, put them in a box and send them to me for recycling!

Banned
    ahhh great shots.. almost like i was there.. oh! i was

iBoat
    They sure are talented with the clicker, cool pics.

In case you missed it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Her work? My sons took these photos. Or, am I missing something here?
    My apologies. Saw a female familiar face in one of the pics, thought it might be her work.

Outstanding images. Your sons are very talented.

HB

This may be my favorite from the group,, Buzz gave (and Hotboat) permission to post, don't know if he wants credit under his name or the "wannabe" name.

Wendi
    Thanks Wannabe Studios very talented and that black one is one of my favorites too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    This may be my favorite from the group,, Buzz gave (and Hotboat) permission to post, don't know if he wants credit under his name or the "wannabe" name.
    That is one of the sickest photos I've ever seen. So much going on in the pic. Amazing shot.

HB

Wendi
    Spoke to BUZZ today what a nice guy.. Thanks for the photos, very much appreciated. I don't know how to work the icons so I'll just say thumbsup

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Spoke to BUZZ today what a nice guy.. Thanks for the photos, very much appreciated. I don't know how to work the icons so I'll just say thumbsup
    My wife and I were blessed with six awesome kids. Buzzz is but one but he's very talented as a photographer. He also builds, drives and tunes our funny car, plays guitar in a band, paints world class boats and race cars and was a nationally ranked college athlete among many other things. Here is one of his more recent projects he built with his little brother.

http://www.wannaberacing.net/woutlaw.html
    The best things in life aren't things!