Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Outlaw View Post
    I'll get the A hydro tow boat ready
    I was wondering wear I stashed that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    Everything is coming together...Gordy will have the engine done in about 2 weeks. Just waiting on the new valves. The v-drive needed some love and just picked that up yesterday. Starting to put things back together this weekend. I would start a facebook page on keeping you all up to date on progress but I fear it would be too VAIN.. hahah.. (I was looking for the appropriate smiley and came across this!! WTF..lol)
    Perfect! Just in time for Needles!
    Last edited by Sharp shooter; 02-01-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Last edited by wannabe; 02-13-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Buzz you guys are the best!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Buzz you guys are the best!!
    NO, NO, it's a tie SharpShooter... YOU all are...

Thanks for putting all of this footage up, it gets me thorugh the winter... I dig the old stuff just as much as the new stuff, seeing the OLD tubs that are still around...

MY favorite class...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Best you never attempt racing anything. Losing, even with "style", is still losing. Fords are perfect for towing Chevy powered race boats to the races. Fords are what you used to power the boats use to drive over and watch the Chevys race.

You are getting to be quite the expert there Bruce. Now you I.D. a Pfaff motor, even if its a Chevy, just by listening to it. I am impressed.
    bump
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Look at ole Krazy Kolors gettin wit it at the 2:00 mark...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-03-2015 at 11:16 AM.

I like the sound effect ESPECIALLY at 6 seconds in, he even has the on/off of the throttle down pat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

I like the sound effect ESPECIALLY at 6 seconds in, he even has the on/off of the throttle down pat!!!
    Lol. So cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Lol. So cool!
    Thanks!