Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Steve, are you saying its a replica of a Pfaff Motor then?

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Outlaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    Pfaff Power Plant you say? Below I enter EXHIBIT 'A' showing a one, Mr. Leon Wilton aka. "Bubby" working on your engine. Also, rumor has it that the engine in question is scheduled for valve maintenance with another 3rd party engine builder. It's obvious that your (soon to expire) powerplant is not a Pfaff.

The truth is, it's a rare Pfaffner motor! Bubby helped tune it once or twice since Gordy wasn't around. Much better than the outboards you two fags are running.

After another boat was found in a barn with his paint job on it, I wouldn't be surprised!

After another boat was found in a barn with his paint job on it, I wouldn't be surprised!
    Up until that post by Jeff, HE was going to be driving a glittery orange K boat at the March Puddingstone race. But,
    Now he'll be remaining in the 15 hp teenie bopper class.

And don't forget, your boat had a twin once too!

(actually, there were 3 of these)

Last edited by Sharp shooter; 01-29-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Up until that post by Jeff, HE was going to be driving a glittery orange K boat at the March Puddingstone race. But,

Don't let him fool you Jeff..Here's how it would have all played out..just so it takes the sting away from him yanking away what appears to be a glittery orange CARROT..

He "LET'S" you drive the glittery orange replica at the Puddingstone race, then as you are making laps, the engine lets go, thus forcing a conversation about how YOU are going to fix it on YOUR DIME after YOU ruined it....classic..

Don't let him fool you Jeff..Here's how it would have all played out..just so it takes the sting away from him yanking away what appears to be a glittery orange CARROT..

He "LET'S" you drive the glittery orange replica at the Puddingstone race, then as you are making laps, the engine lets go, thus forcing a conversation about how YOU are going to fix it on YOUR DIME after YOU ruined it....classic..
    Everyone knows our little friend Miner Motion aka AZ Inlaw doesn't have that kind of coin. I've seen him drive, I don't think he could break it. He might flip it like he did shamu though...

Last edited by Sharp shooter; 01-29-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post

Whats the info on the SS-6, driver, owner, year etc. Thanks

Easy on the name calling , and get your facts straight Sharp Shooter. Its 28hp in the CSH and it certainly has done more laps racing than your Honcho or you ever have. FYI...I'll bring the drum of fuel.

Miami 87' Name:  Miami 87.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  75.4 KB

Easy on the name calling , and get your facts straight Sharp Shooter. Its 28hp in the CSH and it certainly has done more laps racing than your Honcho or you ever have. FYI...I'll bring the drum of fuel.
    Yeah, I don't know about that chief...
    A. I think the 28 hp claim is maybe a stretch.
    B. I ride my bicycle around the neighborhood with the kids which is easily on par with your kind of racing. HAHA!!
    C. According to Doug Peters My Honcho raced the Catalina ski race as well as the Mead 75 miler and others. Rick Johnson used to tow it to the races so check with him.

So, do you have anymore exorbitant claims...?