Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    I guess you can say their mine...I PAID FOR THEM!! Lol....(Thanks Mark Mclaughlin, Buzz and Paul Miller) I drive the K-24 and drove the K-711 boat back in 2009..
    Lol

I'll see if I have anymore of the k-24. If you would like any of the high-res files I wouldn't mind e-mailing them to you, just send me a PM

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I guess you can say their mine...I PAID FOR THEM!! Lol....(Thanks Mark Mclaughlin, Buzz and Paul Miller) I drive the K-24 and drove the K-711 boat back in 2009..
    Steve, it was REALLY great getting to spend time with you and see your family at Parker... You have such a beautiful family, you should be very very proud!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Steve, it was REALLY great getting to spend time with you and see your family at Parker... You have such a beautiful family, you should be very very proud!!!
    Thank you very much for the compliment! I think it's really cool that you come all the way from MO to be at the races multiple times a year AND make some of the best BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwiches that even rivals Pat Eason. Now that too is something to be proud of!

Thank you very much for the compliment! I think it's really cool that you come all the way from MO to be at the races multiple times a year AND make some of the best BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwiches that even rivals Pat Eason. Now that too is something to be proud of!
    I wish I had my REAL grilling set up there, where I can do my best work... The races/parties go by far far too quickly...

Hope to see you at the NEEDLES deal in Feb...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So how do i get one of these sandwiches next race?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    The best tri tip comes from Rick and Mike Pelphrey. Yes, I'm an expert on the subject and those guys are needles regulars in case you want to find out for yourself.

Parker April 2009
    Attachment 28025

Great shots Steve, we missed ya in Parker

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Great shots Steve, we missed ya in Parker
    Uh oh.. 711 coming at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Marine Stadium next August will be your best bet... Under the BIG SIGN...

Actually the last few years it has been marinated pork loin and marinated shrooomies... BUT I know the Grand PooBahhh Pat Eason favors TRI TIP so TRI TIP it is...

They actually made me go out and buy a new Weber kettle a few years ago... I fly 3000 miles to cook for them and they cant supply a BBQ pit??? WTF???

Look for me under the MARINE STADIUM sign...

I will have to beg CampbellCarl to bring his POT O BEANS to the party... Where EVERYONE gets a piece of bacon...

IF I make it to Needles, look for "BIG SMOKE" Hud... I will be chillin and grillin with him... The KUNG FOO master...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-11-2013 at 03:09 PM.