Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hybrid View

Name:  bucksup.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  80.5 KB......

Some great shots Mid Life, yours??

I guess you can say their mine...I PAID FOR THEM!! Lol....(Thanks Mark Mclaughlin, Buzz and Paul Miller) I drive the K-24 and drove the K-711 boat back in 2009..

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    I guess you can say their mine...I PAID FOR THEM!! Lol....(Thanks Mark Mclaughlin, Buzz and Paul Miller) I drive the K-24 and drove the K-711 boat back in 2009..
    Ok right on. Thanks for posting. Those guys are great photographers.

Lol

I'll see if I have anymore of the k-24. If you would like any of the high-res files I wouldn't mind e-mailing them to you, just send me a PM

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Steve, it was REALLY great getting to spend time with you and see your family at Parker... You have such a beautiful family, you should be very very proud!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Steve, it was REALLY great getting to spend time with you and see your family at Parker... You have such a beautiful family, you should be very very proud!!!
    Thank you very much for the compliment! I think it's really cool that you come all the way from MO to be at the races multiple times a year AND make some of the best BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwiches that even rivals Pat Eason. Now that too is something to be proud of!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Thank you very much for the compliment! I think it's really cool that you come all the way from MO to be at the races multiple times a year AND make some of the best BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwiches that even rivals Pat Eason. Now that too is something to be proud of!
    I wish I had my REAL grilling set up there, where I can do my best work... The races/parties go by far far too quickly...

Hope to see you at the NEEDLES deal in Feb...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So how do i get one of these sandwiches next race?? lol