Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    That is a good looking motor

Thats a great picture of some bad ass boats

That is a awesome color on that k boat

Man that is awesome picture

The K-boat bar got lots of action at burley this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    .......Name:  K-24 upload1.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  61.6 KB
    Hiya Steve, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Are you in MO or id your BRO out west for the holiday???

How is the K24 doing these days, did santa bring you a new set of slugs/blower/heads/rods???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Merry Xmas Bruce! We are in Cali for the holidays and my brother is still back in MO. He did buy himself a new christmas present in the form of a Bell 47 so I need to get out there to check it out.

The plan is to get the boat done by February and unfortunately I ended up on Santa's naughty list because I had to go out and purchase all those parts myself.. On the bright side, I have some more $$ help next season and we have some T-shirts getting printed up so we at least look a little more professional.. Are you gonna make it to Puddingstone in March?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Merry Xmas Bruce! We are in Cali for the holidays and my brother is still back in MO. He did buy himself a new christmas present in the form of a Bell 47 so I need to get out there to check it out.

The plan is to get the boat done by February and unfortunately I ended up on Santa's naughty list because I had to go out and purchase all those parts myself.. On the bright side, I have some more $$ help next season and we have some T-shirts getting printed up so we at least look a little more professional.. Are you gonna make it to Puddingstone in March?
    Planning on Needles at the end of Feb and Puddingstone also Put me down for a XL Tshirt, I will promote the K24 with pride... I'm sure that I will be old and grey before I get a K711 shirt out of Eason...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Sorry to hear you made the naughty list, but at least he didn't take any toys away from you. Sounds like your brother is going to be having some fun. Did he get a J or a G model?