Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecreaman View Post
    My parents had an Auto and Diesel Truck repair in Orange on Batavia and Collins. Started cleaning the shop and scraping gaskets at 10-11 years old. My first non family gig was Perry's Pizza, Pizza by the slice, across the street from the Seal Beach Pier. The OCTD bus stop was right there and all the little hotties would come over looking for hand outs before taking the bus home from the beach. I used to give away a shit ton of free pizza in the afternoon!
    How was the ROI on all that free pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    How was the ROI on all that free pizza
    Not so good LOL. I was 15 and road my bike to work. I didn't have much game at 15, like most freshman, but I felt like a baller when the girls would all come over begging for pizza. They were like feral cat's, one day there was 1, the next day there was 4-5, by Friday, I was Big PimpIn, if only new how to do that.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDY WATER View Post
    Jacked Stud Horses.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I have done that job a few times also. It is an interesting process to say the least. LOL.

Did you swallow?

Christmas Tree lot was my first paid job.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreaman View Post
    My parents had an Auto and Diesel Truck repair in Orange on Batavia and Collins. Started cleaning the shop and scraping gaskets at 10-11 years old. My first non family gig was Perry's Pizza, Pizza by the slice, across the street from the Seal Beach Pier. The OCTD bus stop was right there and all the little hotties would come over looking for hand outs before taking the bus home from the beach. I used to give away a shit ton of free pizza in the afternoon!
    I still think if you worked at Cold Stones it would be better

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Delivered newspapers daily for 8years til age of 16. Good ol' days when you had neighborhood kids bringing you the news.

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

First job was working for my friends Dad doing drop ceilings, first W2 job was pizza delivery for a place in North Upland. It was great because we never had to deliver below Baseline if we didn't want. Have to be familiar with Upland to understand.