Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remembering President John F. Kennedy 50 years later...

50 years ago today, we lost one of our greatest leaders in history, President John F. Kennedy. President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, TX on 11/22/63 at 1:30 P.M. EST.

Name:  jfk.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  84.9 KB

RIP

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
    I would really like to see this car someday. It's in the Henry Ford museum in Michigan.

Name:  Limo-at-The-Henry-FordWEB.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  55.7 KB

The outfit the First Lady was wearing is being preserved in a vault for 100 years. The government must consult with the Kennedy family to allow the outfit to be viewed by the public. The only thing the government is missing is her hat.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    The outfit the First Lady was wearing is being preserved in a vault for 100 years. The government must consult with the Kennedy family to allow the outfit to be viewed by the public. The only thing the government is missing is her hat.
    I also heard that. I guess they're going to break it out in the year 2113. Makes no sense to me, there are a lot of people now that actually lived during the assassination that would like to see it.

Recording the show on The History channel tonight, looking forward to watching it .

It would be nice if we had leaders like him now.

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    It would be nice if we had leaders like him now.
    So true

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

What quote is President Kennedy most famous for?

Wendi
    John F. Kennedy was a good sailor, and he loved to sail big yachts such as the Manitou, but he favored small boats throughout his life, appreciating the simplicity, intimacy and ease of handling that a good little sailboat provides. Thus, in hindsight, it's not surprising that the 26 foot Wianno Senior sailboat Victura - a gift from his parents for his 15th birthday - remained his favorite throughout his life. It was the boat on which he taught many others, including his beloved wife Jackie, to sail, and it was the boat that captured and held his imagination throughout his life.Name:  JFK Boat.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  50.2 KB