Hotboat of the Month November, 2013 WINNER- SummerO ! !

Congrats SummerO and thank you for entering!!

A big thank you also goes out to everyone else that entered, any one of whom could have won.

2012 Skater 40 Classic, Merc QC4V 1100 turbos, #6 drives. Skater tilt air ride trailer.
    Max 157, ran 147 at Shootout with small props. Purrs like a kitten around the docks.

GRADS
    Okay so that was by far the baddest boat in the competition but in the under $750,000 category I was really pulling for the 26' Eliminator Daytona.
    Last edited by GRADS; 11-22-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Okay so that was by far the baddest boat in the competion but in the under $750,000 category I was really pulling for the 26' Eliminator Daytona.
    I bought it used so it wasn't near that much!

Thanks for the votes everyone, Skater does build a bad ass ride! The Daytona is awesome also!
    So many boats...so little time.

Congrats Summer!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    I bought it used so it wasn't near that much!

Thanks for the votes everyone, Skater does build a bad ass ride! The Daytona is awesome also!
    Was this boat at LOTO in 2012??? I think that this was the boat I saw with INCREDIBLE fades/transitions in the paint... I'm going to have to go back and look at the pictures that I have... I was captivated by the paint colors/transitions/fades, which you cant see in the photos...

Wendi
    Congrats SommerO!! Beautiful boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Was this boat at LOTO in 2012??? I think that this was the boat I saw with INCREDIBLE fades/transitions in the paint... I'm going to have to go back and look at the pictures that I have... I was captivated by the paint colors/transitions/fades, which you cant see in the photos...
    I don't think so, I bought it in May and before that it was in Louisiana or something. Previous owner put a whopping 5 hours on it and then ordered a new 50' Skater! No matter, I heard he has more than 16 big boats.
    So many boats...so little time.