Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I'd like to see the Smiley's stay static when you click the "More" button........they are always in a different place and it's frustrating to find the one you know you want.......this of course is when using a computer......you can't even access a list if you are using tapatalk!!

PS..............other than this HoatBoat is PERFECT

Forums and sections - what would you like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'd like to see the Smiley's stay static when you click the "More" button........they are always in a different place and it's frustrating to find the one you know you want.......this of course is when using a computer......you can't even access a list if you are using tapatalk!!

PS..............other than this HoatBoat is PERFECT
    I've been using more smilies lately and I agree!!! Why do they need to move? I'd like to access all the smilies on Tapatalk too!

I agree HotBoat is PERFECT!

Just some food for thought...maybe the wakeboard section and other sections are a bit too hidden? I was just thinking if it took me a while to find it and then I lost it and it took Wendi's help finding it again, maybe others are having the same problem?

I don't know this for a fact, I just know I'm probably the most vocal person here

Wendi

Forums and sections - what would you like to see?

Boating Content:

Hotboat needs more boating content. New builds, upgrades, places traveled, new things for the boats, tips or tricks people have learned, Safety, Maintenance, Poker Runs [I got that one lol] I could use a professional photographer aboard...someone cool and can serve as boat biatch/wingperson, SBI race coverage etc...

That's my short list.

Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    just some food for thought...maybe the wakeboard section and other sections are a bit too hidden? I was just thinking if it took me a while to find it and then i lost it and it took wendi's help finding it again, maybe others are having the same problem?

I don't know this for a fact, i just know i'm probably the most vocal person here :d
    wakeboard section give me a break this is hot boat whats next jet ski section go take some more pics of your feet...............j/k
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    wakeboard section give me a break this is hot boat whats next jet ski section go take some more pics of your feet...............j/k
    Here's one of me wakeboarding 😉

Attachment 47441

I just couldn't resist lol next will be a pic of my Flinstone feet lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Boating content. ☺️☺️
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413692715.842793.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  74.9 KB

😒😒
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413692732.939941.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  41.9 KB

I'd like to see some boating/river content. This place is about as random as Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I'd like to see some boating/river content. This place is about as random as Facebook.
    If it was only boating and river content, this place would be non existent.

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck