Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    OMG you crazy!!! You wouldn't tell me who you were. I gave you a damn good deal . I did not partake in the fireball the day before so I was feeling better than the other crew members. WMC told me it was you when he got back. I wanted to go find you and give you shit!
    Now you know why I was hiding!
    I couldn't tell you who I was, the price for the hat would have been 35.00.
    Last edited by gn7; 12-03-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    OMG you crazy!!! You wouldn't tell me who you were. I gave you a damn good deal . I did not partake in the fireball the day before so I was feeling better than the other crew members. WMC told me it was you when he got back. I wanted to go find you and give you shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Now you know why I was hiding!
    I couldn't tell you who I was, the price for the hat would have been 35.00.
    If it would be helpful for the future I have a REAAAAALYYY good pic of ole GN7 posing on the deck of his GN boat... Shall I post it up, it is absolutely worth printing and framing???

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Here's what you have requested:

1. Tech Section - Motor builds/mods
    2. DLB section
    3. What's cooking section - The Food Bar
    4. Boat Evaluations/Boat Tests
    5. DIY/Home Improvement
    6. River Party Pics (hmmmmmm)
    7. Classifieds - rework what we currently have
    8. Archives

We'll get started on some of these this week. I'm up in the air on the river party pic section. And I'm still thinking about how to handle a archive section.

What else you got?? Speak now
    Not sure if you want to attempt this or not, I worked with Craig (the original PB admin/S.A.) to add the race org sections in the PB site... I went to a variety of sources and validated the names of the orgs so that they were accurate at that point in time... Things may have changed, that was about 2 1/2 years ago or so... SOme areas were used by the racers/class fans and some got very little use/traction...

This was about the time that LUCAS was trying to bring all of the various drag boat orgs under one umbrella, things went a little askew with our plan when that occurred…

One that I would be particularly interested in seeing is the SUPER V and SUPER V LITE series if you choose to go that route... I think that these classes are probably interesting to a pretty broad audience and from what I can see they don’t have a really easily accessible place to call home for chat/schedules/pictures/banter... Just a thought... I do have the ability to connect with some of the SUPER V LITE racers... They travel from coast to coast and race in lakes as well as saltwater (I think)...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-03-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this or Paul65K's emoticon thread but, can we get a emoticon that licks similar to this but with the licking? Typing out NiceGuyEddie takes too long.

What happened to the wakeboard section?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    What happened to the wakeboard section?
    I didn't know anyone requested one??

WMC
    Engine build/Dyno. That's the request I keep getting.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I didn't know anyone requested one??
    I thought I saw one a while back and I was going to post my wakeboard stuff...that's odd...I was imaging it?

No worries, I'll post it in the sandbar. Thanks!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I thought I saw one a while back and I was going to post my wakeboard stuff...that's odd...I was imaging it?

No worries, I'll post it in the sandbar. Thanks!
    Isn't it in the skiing section?

Isn't it in the skiing section?
    You're right! I knew I wasn't loosing my mind