Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    1. Motor builds
    2. DLB section possibly?
    3. What's cooking section?
    4. ???
    5.???

Let's keep this going, hopefully we can get the (approved) changes made this week.

Building/construction, home improvement section?

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

There are other boating threads, maybe it's not West Coast stuff, but it's still boating, at least it is to me and a whole bunch of other folks.

I look at all the threads, even the cheesehead one's, but that's me.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    1. Motor builds
    2. DLB section possibly?
    3. What's cooking section?
    4. ???
    5.???

Let's keep this going, hopefully we can get the (approved) changes made this week.
    Here's what you have requested:

1. Tech Section - Motor builds/mods
    2. DLB section
    3. What's cooking section - The Food Bar
    4. Boat Evaluations/Boat Tests
    5. DIY/Home Improvement
    6. River Party Pics (hmmmmmm)
    7. Classifieds - rework what we currently have
    8. Archives

We'll get started on some of these this week. I'm up in the air on the river party pic section. And I'm still thinking about how to handle a archive section.

What else you got?? Speak now

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Here's what you have requested:

1. Tech Section - Motor builds/mods
    2. DLB section
    3. What's cooking section - The Food Bar
    4. Boat Evaluations/Boat Tests
    5. DIY/Home Improvement
    6. River Party Pics (hmmmmmm)
    7. Classifieds - rework what we currently have
    8. Archives

We'll get started on some of these this week. I'm up in the air on the river party pic section. And I'm still thinking about how to handle a archive section.

What else you got?? Speak now
    I don't think 3, 5 and 6 are necessary....all that stuff could be posted in the Sandbar. If you have too many sections it starts to get confusing. Keep it simple. Eliminate the section that don't get posted in and add the ones that will. As much as I hate to say it, a DLB section would probably be good idea. I will even direct www.deltalunchbunch.com to it.

I am relatively to all this boating stuff, so maybe someone can help me out. What exactly is suppose to be discussed on "inboard" that isn't discussed in V bottom, Cat, V drive or jet? Is there some other inboard I am missing?
    Is it really necessary to have a forum for every type of hull? Seems to me that just "propulsion types" would be enough. I/O, jet, v drive and outboard.

Is there something that gets discussed in "Big Blue" that would out of place being discussed in "Offshore Only?" or vice versa?

WMC
    Gn7 good seeing you on Friday

sent from WMC's phone

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I am relatively to all this boating stuff, so maybe someone can help me out. What exactly is suppose to be discussed on "inboard" that isn't discussed in V bottom, Cat, V drive or jet? Is there some other inboard I am missing?
    Is it really necessary to have a forum for every type of hull? Seems to me that just "propulsion types" would be enough. I/O, jet, v drive and outboard.

Is there something that gets discussed in "Big Blue" that would out of place being discussed in "Offshore Only?" or vice versa?
    Hello GN7, nice meeting you this weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy you a beer. So next time.

As far as your post, when we frantically put the site together using bar napkins and a sharpie, we scratched down everything we could think of with the thought that we would clean it up one day. Well that day (about a year later) has come. So we asking for your input on what you would like to see, or not see. If its redundant, we need to clean it up. If its missing, we need to add it.

I'm thinking we need a GN7 section

I would have perfered you bought me a hat. That damn Wendi gouged me! Does she charge everybody 25.00 for a hat? Of course it was already 8:30 in the morning and she was already(or still) Fireballing, so I am not really sure she was aware what she was doing.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I would have perfered you bought me a hat. That damn Wendi gouged me! Does she charge everybody 25.00 for a hat? Of course it was already 8:30 in the morning and she was already(or still) Fireballing, so I am not really sure she was aware what she was doing.
    OMG you crazy!!! You wouldn't tell me who you were. I gave you a damn good deal . I did not partake in the fireball the day before so I was feeling better than the other crew members. WMC told me it was you when he got back. I wanted to go find you and give you shit!