Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Motor builds in general and do away with GM/ford sections?

I like that idea. A few of the other sections that have little to no use can get consolidated too.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Seriously now..................maybe a "off topic" section (not political stuff), just stuff that doesn't have anything to with boating at all, like what I'm going to post in a minute.
    How are threads that go sideways get handled and conflicting personalities???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-22-2013 at 08:32 AM.

A boat evaluation / testing section

Classifird section formated like OSO

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Motor builds in general and do away with GM/ford sections?

I like that idea. A few of the other sections that have little to no use can get consolidated too.
    You have the power..lets make it happen..don't worry about Vic...I'll work him over with Shots on the 7th!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    How are threads that go sideways get handled and conflicting personalities???
    I've seen "off topic" sections on several other sites and none of them have any problems, it's the political stuff that's usually the problem and there's still the mods, at least we could give it a try, it can always be taken down.

I think we had a off topic section back in the day.

This section pretty much catches everything anyway. Some people might think a "off topic" section would be anything goes, I don't want to give that impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    You have the power..lets make it happen..don't worry about Vic...I'll work him over with Shots on the 7th!
    lol, that I do.
    I've seen "off topic" sections on several other sites and none of them have any problems, it's the political stuff that's usually the problem and there's still the mods, at least we could give it a try, it can always be taken down.
    We tried that when the site initially went up and it was changed to how it is now...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

This section pretty much catches everything anyway. Some people might think a "off topic" section would be anything goes, I don't want to give that impression.
    Thought the Sandbar was that section

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

This is where I've been posting stuff that doesn't have anything to do with boating and if that's OK I'll just keeping posting it here, I got the impression from a few that it wasn't cool, but you're the "man" so if it's cool with you I'm golden.

This is where I've been posting stuff that doesn't have anything to do with boating and if that's OK I'll just keeping posting it here, I got the impression from a few that it wasn't cool, but you're the "man" so if it's cool with you I'm golden.
    You're good!!