Views: 294
Size:  116.2 KBName:  M6.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  90.8 KBName:  Rear Valance.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  80.8 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I just NOW saw this Mr 65 Kcode...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I bet that car was worth some good $$$!

I love Fords. Someday I'd like to have an R code 1969 Mach 1.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I love Fords. Someday I'd like to have an R code 1969 Mach 1.
    It's not a R code but if you saw my friends ORIGINAL BRIGHT RED 69 fastback (black interior) 351HO car sitting on its belly in the rocks/weeds, rusting away you would just cry... I saw it again yesterday and............

I've tried to buy it numerous times... ^^^

Another friend/custom fabricator is doing a total RING BROTHERS type conversion on an ORIGINAL Q code convertible, UNfooking real...

I wanna slap BOTH of these guys... WTF???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 04-18-2014 at 04:24 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

First car was a Ford and haven't been back since........

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    First car was a Ford and haven't been back since........
    Shit.....after a Pinto wagon.....who would

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Name:  mary death 4.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  21.6 KBName:  mary death 5.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  18.4 KBName:  Bounty Killer 2.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  66.5 KB While not a show car, my everyday driver '71 Mach 1 Ram Air was used as the main character's ride in the movie "Bounty Killer" two years ago. I'm kinda proud of it, in that the production company really didn't tell me how much they intended to thrash it, but it took all the abuse they could give it, and returned back to me unscathed. One photo shows the Import "tuner"kids how the "old guys" get down, with an over 100 mph pass on the dry lakebed for the camera. The next shot is them continually spinning it out, with stunt driver and stunt girl hanging out of the window ( Easy on those door hinges!). The last shot was a pre-production shot with an actress, who was replaced with a Brunette playing the part of "Mary Death". I rebuilt the 43 year old's 351C eight years ago, ( factory stock specs )and the car is un-modified, save for a shift kit, trans cooler, trailer hitch ( not even a sound system ). The car now has over 3 hundred thousand miles on the odometer. I tow my boats with it and drive it to work everyday. It's never been kept in the garage, 'cause the boats are in there, so it lives outside in the driveway all the time. During my Divorce, which took 5 years to litigate, I was pretty tight for money, and the damn car didn't even need a wiper blade throughout that ordeal, it has won my respect and loyalty. Sure, I've done maintenance on it before and since, but when I really needed it to hang with me, it did. My Ford certainly "rocks" in my book. Oh yeah, icing on the cake,.....I bought it used in '91 for $1000.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-03-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Name:  IMG_3038.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  67.2 KBName:  IMG_3044.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  91.0 KB I thought I'd include a few "teasers" here. Engine assembly is what I do for a living , and I'm building a '63 406 Ford cross-bolted FE for my '65 Stevens Silhouette flatbottom ski boat restoration. I'm taking some photos here and there as I go, eventually to post a engine build-up post about doing your FE. Here's a few shots to wet your appetite. The heads are BBM Aluminum pieces, everything from the heads up, is polished. The build is not done yet, so hold on. YES! The block IS painted purple metalflake!
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-01-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Name:  Louie Unser built 427 Ford at 1965 Nationals.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  80.4 KB Louie Unser built Ford at Nationals