Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Question for the peeps

Does anyone know if there are fire rings on the beaches in Havasu between Thompson Bay and Cattail Cove? I usually don't chill on a beach when I'm in Havasu so I thought I would ask the Knowledge base here on Hotboat!

Just wandering if there is and if so if anyone would be interested in doing a boat, beach and fire pit weekend in Havasu this winter?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

I've run that section quite a few times in day light and have never seen a fire pit!

I'm down for a winter trip

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Yes. Usually at the day / night camp site locations. Some have fire pits others have rings.

Come on Myke. You don't need a ring or pit to have a fire.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Come on Myke. You don't need a ring or pit to have a fire.
    Hey Dustin, just checking and trying to be all legal and shiat! lol Trust me; logs, lighter fluid and matches and I can burn anything uncontrollably...

I won't tell you what I did as a kid to the trestle in my old neighborhood... lol
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Question for the peeps

If you are thinking of a winter run you should go out for the parade of lights, usually first weekend of December. We have launched and stayed on thru the parade and it is a blast and people have fires going in the Channel which is always full. We have also hung at Kingsview and got a room at the Heat which was real cool and a party all over the hotel. I still liked running in my buddies boat then hangin and drinking the rest if the night on the beach.
    Last edited by RVRKID; 11-19-2013 at 05:51 PM.