Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    We like snow sports too, just for vacation (week is enough), snow skiing and playing in hottubs, just don't like shoveling or driving in it anymore, it gets cold out here too, sorry, don't mean to rub it in.
    Are you kidding, you're not rubbing it in... Your posts are the ones that are making me summer sick.. lol Plus I just finished my repower so I am Jonesen to get out on the water bad...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Are you kidding, you're not rubbing it in... Your posts are the ones that are making me summer sick.. lol Plus I just finished my repower so I am Jonesen to get out on the water bad...
    You can always road trip it like hotboat did, it's a great place visit and I know someone that can get you out on a boat anytime, because he don't work.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    You can always road trip it like hotboat did, it's a great place visit and I know someone that can get you out on a boat anytime, because he don't work.
    Just be ready in Feb when the Miami Boat Show is going on... lol If your interested in the Poker Run I'll bring a little ass and some gas... LMAO...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I dislike the cold! Refuse to put on a "winter coat". I hate the bundled up attire...miss my bikinis and miniskirts :(

I try to be like a winter ant and save up for the spring and summer :(

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Spent time in Chicago during the winter on a couple projects when I was single.
    My dad referred to it as un-wrapping a gift. You have no idea what you are getting until you un-wrap the winter coat, sweater, shirt etc.
    I told him it was playing poker; you might get lucky and find out you have a royal flush or nothing. Either way you are playing with fire and it might end up hurting you at the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Spent time in Chicago during the winter on a couple projects when I was single.
    My dad referred to it as un-wrapping a gift. You have no idea what you are getting until you un-wrap the winter coat, sweater, shirt etc.
    I told him it was playing poker; you might get lucky and find out you have a royal flush or nothing. Either way you are playing with fire and it might end up hurting you at the end of the night.
    By winter cost I meant gain 10 pounds to keep me warm

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Do you guys ever go out to the Desert Bar?? We go a few times. I also do the Desert Dash 5k in February.
    We went years back when George( aka TheCarDudes ) organized one and I took my stock chevy the hard way. Never again. I think 2FF was behind me as I was driving with three wheels on the ground. We would be up to meet you guys there but I'll take the fire road.

I think I like the winter better......

Don't get me wrong boating in the summer is a blast. I think I like the winter better becuse the crowds get smaller and the priorities change to desert rides with you're friends and cooking good food and sitting around the campfire.

I am looking forward to Turkey day at the river...Its always a blast

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
    I think I like the winter better......

Don't get me wrong boating in the summer is a blast. I think I like the winter better becuse the crowds get smaller and the priorities change to desert rides with you're friends and cooking good food and sitting around the campfire.

I am looking forward to Turkey day at the river...Its always a blast
    I can't wait to sing Kumbaya with you around the camp fire!!! Fun times.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    We went years back when George( aka TheCarDudes ) organized one and I took my stock chevy the hard way. Never again. I think 2FF was behind me as I was driving with three wheels on the ground. We would be up to meet you guys there but I'll take the fire road.
    OMG we were on that trip. What a nightmare! We never did that again. We will have to plan around New Years. We are there for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I can't wait to sing Kumbaya with you around the camp fire!!! Fun times.
    oh yeah.....

Nothing better than some mimosas on the sand hill over looking the river. Great way to start a day