Any Walking Dead fans here?

I don’t watch a lot of TV but I really did this series and try not to miss it.

It looks like the governor is back so tonight’s episode should be pretty good.

We've been recording it and watching it since it's inception, certainly not "Fan" status, but up until this season I liked it.
    I haven't really given it much if any thought, but so far this season I've been less than impressed with the ongoing story line.
    Certainly the priority for watching the recorded episodes is slipping, so there's something I'm not digging about it right now.
    So maybe the return of the governor will spice it back up a bit, in general I think the writers need to step up their game.

This season is tanking out. Losing interest quickly. Like they are reaching for what to do next. Borrring

So I'm guessing there's no WD fans here....lol

No cable although not much of a Zombie guy in the first place. That's what it's about, right? Zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    No cable although not much of a Zombie guy in the first place. That's what it's about, right? Zombies?
    Pretty much but I'm more into the characters and story line.

So 270, you're not in agreement that this season so far is a bit off the mark compared to the previous ?
    Even as I'm watching it I find myself hoping that they're sandbagging and it will suddenly break out of this slump.
    I'm not giving up yet

my son and i r big fans...................BIG FANS LOVE THE SHOW
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by Taboma View Post
    So 270, you're not in agreement that this season so far is a bit off the mark compared to the previous ?
    Even as I'm watching it I find myself hoping that they're sandbagging and it will suddenly break out of this slump.
    I'm not giving up yet
    Yeah I think it probably started off a little slow but that deal with Carol was a mind blower. I also enjoyed the smack down Rick gave to Tyrese, he's a bad ass. Sunday’s episode had me on edge waiting for governor to snap a kill that family but by the end of the show I was thinking he’s a pretty good dude. The guy always seems to get laid.

Probably a good chance the show takes a shit like the Rescue Me series and most other shows do but so far I still look forward to watching on Sunday nights.