Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Maybe my referring to a win/loss record was wrong. I should've checked his gpa in school first.
    4.0! Impressive, eh?

I have six kids. Three graduated from college summa cum laude. One graduated magna cum laude. A couple nationally ranked collegiate athletes as well so a gpa only goes so far with me.
    The best things in life aren't things!

I have six kids. Three graduated from college summa cum laude. One graduated magna cum laude. A couple nationally ranked collegiate athletes as well so a gpa only goes so far with me.
    How many of them have million dollar contracts on top of the GPA though? lol. Just razzin ya....

Just because you can't dance, doesn't mean you shouldn't dance.

-Alcohol

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Casanova View Post
    That's hilarious!

Boy, you got me there. Only one is a doctor. The others have jobs that will last decades beyond the flat-bill's football career. Does that count for anything?

But Kap will make more in his short career which will then enable him to provide more of his time for charity work post career. You say tomato, I say tomato.

Again, just razzin ya. You've done a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    But Kap will make more in his short career which will then enable him to provide more of his time for charity work post career. You say tomato, I say tomato.

Again, just razzin ya. You've done a good job.
    You are absolutely right with today's salary. Shall we talk in another thirty years or so. I was always taught that the long-run matters more than the sprint.

Doc you have a family you can be very proud of and it shows. Im sure the Kaepernicks probably feel the same way about their son if you were to ask them. Thats my only point in all this. I have 4 kids that may not be saving the world or earning billion dollar contracts, but they are my kids and being the best humans they can be.... thats what counts to a parent.
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Doc you have a family you can be very proud of and it shows. Im sure the Kaepernicks probably feel the same way about their son if you were to ask them. Thats my only point in all this. I have 4 kids that may not be saving the world or earning billion dollar contracts, but they are my kids and being the best humans they can be.... thats what counts to a parent.
    So annual salary isn't everything? Looks, actions and life's choices also count? That's great news to those of us who don't have kids playing professional sports, I suppose.

I'll take my kids 100 out of 100 times - thank you.