Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    HAHA. Me and my wife do the same thing only it's on FB (FB her first choice not mine).
    Are you two sitting next to each other? I'm usually up on the computer and she's on her mini on the couch.
    We are sitting next to each other on the couch!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    you two are Drama!..this is a friendly, fun loving, family site...so if you want to act like Nutswingers, go to the other site.....BTW..Wendi you pretty much are boring to drink with until the 3rd shot of Fireball..then it gets interesting!!
    Oh I'll show you boring!!!

WMC
    Where's Grads? he starts his day in the afternoon. I know someone else that does the same

sent from WMC's phone

Why does this place shit the bed at 10 p.m.?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    you two are Drama!..this is a friendly, fun loving, family site...so if you want to act like Nutswingers, go to the other site.....BTW..Wendi you pretty much are boring to drink with until the 3rd shot of Fireball..then it gets interesting!!
    Nutswingers,,,lmao

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

William my money is on Wendi, you might win the battle, but the war will be lost...........lol

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We are sitting next to each other on the couch!
    or you two are still laying in bed and just don't want to talk to each other yet..

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    William my money is on Wendi, you might win the battle, but the war will be lost...........lol
    She let's me win the war sometimes

sent from WMC's phone

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Wendi gets rolling then she starts to fizzle out..now Will...he can party like a rockstar!...now if Wendi sneaks in a nap in between, she gets back to "Interesting"..

GRADS
    Could everyone please keep it down! And why is Hotboat so bright today?...it's burning the one eye I have open. I really dislike the wine honor system right now.

GRADS
    And WTF are you people doing up so early on a Saturday?????