How about some more info and pics about the boats and the G... nevermind

A+, welcome.

Welcome Tim.

Welcome B38, hope you don't mind the nickname

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat38 Outa Place Racing View Post
    Ok I've been here a little while just lurking and thought I'd say HI! I've been on PB and RDP don't do a lot of posting like to read the funny stuff and boy there's some funny stuff like Eli's dating Q's ( good luck Eli ) LOL! A little about me, my name is Tim I've been boating since I was around 5 years old mostly at Havasu and Parker did some time at lakes up north and the delta, Like parker alot Foxes is home, Currently don't own a boat but I'm involved with a few of boats one is a Hallett mini V drive with a twin turbo 460 inch chevy, the other is a PlaceCraft jet boat that we race in NJBA with a 496 inch chevy. I work in the Aerospace industry and build street rods and boats on the side, I have girl friend and we enjoy going to the desert and the river can't beat a cold beer standing in the water! Here's some pic's Thanks TimAttachment 25375Attachment 25376Attachment 25377Attachment 25378
    Everyone, meet Tim... He is a great dude.. This is the guy that helped me dress the motor I am currently finishing up today. He has loaned me his knowledge, his work shop, his tools and anything else I needed. You won't meet a more stand up guy that just enjoys hanging with the boys drinking a cold Coors Light and as cool as Tim is his girlfriend is 100 times more a sweet heart. A great couple!

Oh, yeah... He just won the high points title for his division in the NJBA drag boat series...

Welcome to the boards Tim!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Everyone, meet Tim... He is a great dude.. This is the guy that helped me dress the motor I am currently finishing up today. He has loaned me his knowledge, his work shop, his tools and anything else I needed. You won't meet a more stand up guy that just enjoys hanging with the boys drinking a cold Coors Light and as cool as Tim is his girlfriend is 100 times more a sweet heart. A great couple!

Oh, yeah... He just won the high points title for his division in the NJBA drag boat series...

Awesome friend!!

Good job, boat38, welcome.

Thanks again All! We'll be at parker for Thanksgiving checking out the races and bar hopping and some shooting and desert bar. Not staying at Foxes this year staying with friends! If you see me say HI and lets have a beer! Tim

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post

Thanks Mike, yea we WON the 10:00 sec and the Super Elimanator it was a great year for all the people that work and helps out with the boat One Great Team!