Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Bringing a mini sandwich platter dealio and something else I can't remember what CarolAnn told me.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ok so this is gonna be so much fun. I never wear heels, I'm a flip flop girl, but wearing them Saturday night. I'm gonna be dancing and my feet are gonna HURT the next day. I'm bringing my flip flops as back up LOL....

PS: I love lumpias too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Bring your flip flops just in case...you don't want anything stopping you from getting your grove on

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    I say dump the heels Wendi, you're tall enough and I don't want a short man's complex... lol Plus I thought this was a casual get together...

And like Eli said, we don't want any excuses for you not getting your groove on. We all know you two will be the ones to get the boat a rockin...

I expected Eli to know what Lumpias are but I am surprised that you know... lol
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    I say dump the heels Wendi, you're tall enough and I don't want a short man's complex... lol Plus I thought this was a casual get together...

And like Eli said, we don't want any excuses for you not getting your groove on. We all know you two will be the ones to get the boat a rockin...

You know me...all it takes to get me dancing is a beat and a stage...er...a dance floor

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by wendi View Post
    ok so this is gonna be so much fun. I never wear heels, i'm a flip flop girl, but wearing them saturday night.
    x2...

Wendi

HB Cruise of Lights December 7, 2013 Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post

WMC is average height but he loves when i put heels on and I'm taller LOL!! Ill suffer through the pain.
    Last edited by Wendi; 12-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Ok so this is gonna be so much fun. I never wear heels, I'm a flip flop girl, but wearing them Saturday night. I'm gonna be dancing and my feet are gonna HURT the next day. I'm bringing my flip flops as back up LOL....

PS: I love lumpias too!
    Kim was telling me last night how Cold it was going to be. She was like Eff this, Im wearing Uggs....
    I told her to find some high heel boots or something lol

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Kim was telling me last night how Cold it was going to be. She was like Eff this, Im wearing Uggs....
    I told her to find some high heel boots or something lol
    I would definitely bring warm stuff. I'm wearing boots with heels and bringing uggs as backups

WMC is short but he loves when i put heels on and I'm taller LOL!! Ill suffer through the pain.
    Short? omg I predict Wednesday night fight night at the WMC house. Please strap a gopro to your head prior to entering

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Short? omg I predict Wednesday night fight night at the WMC house. Please strap a gopro to your head prior to entering
    You changed my wording sucka I'm gonna UFC your ass!!!

You changed my wording sucka I'm gonna UFC your ass!!!
    I didn't change a thing, don't get me involved in your fight night. LOL

WMC don't forget the gopro, we need to see this

LMFAO