View Poll Results: INTRO section- Yay or Nay.

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

7 46.67%
  • NO

8 53.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Eli to the white courtesy phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Dont forget to addrss it to the correct Eli.....which # Eli is responsible for retail sales??

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbn View Post
    Okay cool thanks for the help I'm still figuring this forum out. how would I pm someone??

Just click on someone's user name. For example: to the left of this post where it says GotHalos, click on my name, then select private message.

Btw ...imho a welcome thread should be pinned at the top of the sandbar and each new signee should be automatically redirected there their first time in......kinda like when you sign into hotel wifi it takes you to their special page first.
    Probably a locked thread so the rest of us morons don't ruin it right away like many others but with a great intro and good info to make them feel at ease to post.....perhaps even an easy link for them to start their own thread and break the ice.

I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbn View Post
    Okay cool thanks for the help I'm still figuring this forum out. how would I pm someone??

I replied to your PM. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I checked out early last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Dont forget to addrss it to the correct Eli.....which # Eli is responsible for retail sales??

It really depends on which stage of the swag and where...i.e. If I'm at an event it's Party Girl Eli but over the Internet it's Legally Blonde Eli bc she's in work mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Btw ...imho a welcome thread should be pinned at the top of the sandbar and each new signee should be automatically redirected there their first time in......kinda like when you sign into hotel wifi it takes you to their special page first.
    Probably a locked thread so the rest of us morons don't ruin it right away like many others but with a great intro and good info to make them feel at ease to post.....perhaps even an easy link for them to start their own thread and break the ice.

This is a fantastic idea. I would've liked to have something to guide me around. I still need guidance

Sent from my Bat Cave