Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H.a.t.e.r.s

Hybrid View

Wendi

H.a.t.e.r.s

Having anger towards everyone reaching success.
    So true!!

That does actually sound correct!

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Having anger towards everyone reaching success.
    So true!!
    Sounds like democrats. Not all, but most. Not trying to turn this political.

How come I don't think any of that is funny................am I the only one, what a disgrace we've become and I ain't hating

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    How come I don't think any of that is funny................am I the only one, what a disgrace we've become and I ain't hating
    I'm with ya!!

Ah come on guys. Its so........American. Like hot dogs and apple pie.

There's one of these stuck on the scoop of Bob Teague's GN boat. I grin every time I see it because I can relate. I know EXACTLY where Bob is coming from, and the HATE has ZERO to do with ANYBODY else's success, but much more to do with their ignorance and failures in life.

That makes the assumption that all haters are those that failed in life and despise those that have succeeded. FAR FROM IT. You really don't want to go down this path. It can get real political real fast. But there millions of haters in the world that are haters for the exact opposite of what you use as a description.
    I never hated anybody for what they have, or their success. Now on the other hand............

Bob I look at HATERS this way......

1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Ah come on guys. Its so........American. Like hot dogs and apple pie.

There's one of these stuck on the scoop of Bob Teague's GN boat. I grin every time I see it because I can relate. I know EXACTLY where Bob is coming from, and the HATE has ZERO to do with ANYBODY else's success, but much more to do with their ignorance and failures in life.

That makes the assumption that all haters are those that failed in life and despise those that have succeeded. FAR FROM IT. You really don't want to go down this path. It can get real political real fast. But there millions of haters in the world that are haters for the exact opposite of what you use as a description.
    I never hated anybody for what they have, or their success. Now on the other hand............
    Hotdogs? Are they American?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Dude u need to get laid

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk