Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GRADS2112

Please welcome Mrs. Grads to the board!

Believe it or not there is actually a Mrs. Grads and not a Mr. Grads as some of you would like to believe : I think she went with Mrs. Daytona over Mrs. Grads so she would not be associated with me on the forum. :dejection:

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/member.php?75-mrs-daytona

Welcome Mrs Grads aka Mrs Daytona.
    CH3NO2

Welcome Mrs. Daytona.

How many personalities/aliases can we expect from her?.................................

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Believe it or not there is actually a Mrs. Grads and not a Mr. Grads as some of you would like to believe : I think she went with Mrs. Daytona over Mrs. Grads so she would not be associated with me on the forum. :dejection:

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/member.php?75-mrs-daytona
    What are you thinking on the lines of a anchor baby ?

Welcome. I'm sure you'll be here a lot longer than Grads

I tried to get her to post up when I noticed she signed up but she said she wanted to stay on the down-low for the time being.

Thank you all for the welcome. I have one personality..my own I was trying to stay on the down low Napanutt, but oh well..there's no time like the present. I've been a long time lurker..Looking forward to participating on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Thank you all for the welcome. I have one personality..my own I was trying to stay on the down low Napanutt, but oh well..there's no time like the present. I've been a long time lurker..Looking forward to participating on the boards.
    Might be kind of hard to convince the forum peeps but I assume you've been around long enough to have an idea what goes on around here.

Welcome Mrs. Daytona. I know you have been a long time lurker on all the forums, and glad to see you post. Say Hi to Grads for me...and Go Niners!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that she does only have one personality, and she is very level headed. Welcome again.