Size:  107.8 KB

Name:  Taperflex Sped Star Ski's.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  97.2 KB Taperflex skis

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Name:  Taperflex Sped Star Ski's.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  97.2 KB Taperflex skis
    We had 2 of those back in the day Spike. Moms favorite ski.

Name:  Taperflex Aqua Star vests.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  89.5 KB Taperflex vests, to go with the skis...I still have all of my family's old skis and vests, my mom and sister used the Ladies "form-fitting' style. My "ex" said they were sexist, and refused to wear one on that basis......yeah...that's another reason she's my "ex"...
    Last edited by spike morelli; 09-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Name:  Edelbrock flame arrestors.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  81.4 KB Edelbrock flame arrestors 'n stuff

Size:  89.5 KB Taperflex vests, to go with the skis...I still have all of my family's old skis and vests, my mom and sister used the Ladies "form-fitting' style. My "ex" said they were sexist, and refused to wear one on that basis......yeah...that's another reason she's my "ex"...
    Lol!!!

Spike, my dad learned with 60's equipment and fought anything new that came after that. It was tough getting him away from the styro foam belts and into the jacket style like you posted above. He finally switched in the 80's. We had dual handle 75 foot ski ropes and Dads favorite ski was a wood v-bottom ski that he made himself. One lesson I learned from Dad before his passing was that newer doesn't always equate to better and I'm not just talking about the boating world. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir right Spike?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Lol!!!

Spike, One lesson I learned from Dad before his passing was that newer doesn't always equate to better and I'm not just talking about the boating world. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir right Spike?
    Busted! Yeah, I pretty much feel that way about some things. I like people to know, however, that I don't live in the past, I just have a deep appreciation for some things that were right the first time, and shouldn't have been changed.

Busted! Yeah, I pretty much feel that way about some things. I like people to know, however, that I don't live in the past, I just have a deep appreciation for some things that were right the first time, and shouldn't have been changed.
    Amen brother!!!!

We went to Bass Lake every year with our family and my uncle and his kids. My Dad had bought a number of new vest for us and picked up one of the ladies for my sister, who was about 14 or so, and just starting to get some shape to her. She thought it was the greatest thing since "toliet paper". Hell you couldn't get her to take it off. The boys in the other camp seem to think it look pretty good also at least until she took it off. Boy talk about a bunch of disappointed faces.

Some great pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk