Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Early Jet Boat ...

Name:  75.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  57.2 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    LA Boat Show 1958 Attachment 60996
    When boats were smaller, hairdoo-s were bigger and boobs were au natural...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Early Jet Boat ...

Name:  75.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  57.2 KB
    Looks like part of an outdrive attached to a jet.....

LA Boat Show 1958 Attachment 60996
    Nice shueman!

1953 K racing runabout

WHo can date these for me? I made a stop at the Long Beach Antique Mall on PCH today, my usual hang out...

I think that I scored...???

Does the 200MPH Miss Budwiser give a clue about the age of these? OR the CAB OVER design of the boat images?

Name:  hydro 1.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  hydro 2.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  55.5 KB

Name:  hydro 3.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  68.2 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-23-2016 at 11:11 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    WHo can date these for me? I made a stop at the Long Beach Antique Mall on PCH today, my usual hang out...

I think that I scored...???

Does the 200MPH Miss Budwiser give a clue about the age of these? OR the CAB OVER design of the boat images?

Name:  hydro 1.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  hydro 2.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  55.5 KB

Name:  hydro 3.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  68.2 KB
    Probably mid to late 60's.

The Pay N Pak button is most likely from the late 1960s, just prior to the George Henley era (driver) which lasted from 1970 to 1975. Henley (a very talented and successful driver) was in the marine business as his full-time job, and also a sales rep for Hamilton jet drives. The Budweiser button probably is from that same early to mid 1970s period when Billy Schumacher and Mickey Remund we're doing the driving chores for Bernie Little. The Atlas Van Lines button would would be mid to late 1960s when Bill Muncey was at the wheel. When he wasn't hydro racing, Muncey was giving motivational talks to groups (Kiwanis, Rotary, etc.) on behalf of Atlas Van Lines and writing a monthly column for Powerboat Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Havasuing View Post
    The Pay N Pak button is most likely from the late 1960s, just prior to the George Henley era (driver) which lasted from 1970 to 1975. Henley (a very talented and successful driver) was in the marine business as his full-time job, and also a sales rep for Hamilton jet drives. The Budweiser button probably is from that same early to mid 1970s period when Billy Schumacher and Mickey Remund we're doing the driving chores for Bernie Little. The Atlas Van Lines button would would be mid to late 1960s when Bill Muncey was at the wheel. When he wasn't hydro racing, Muncey was giving motivational talks to groups (Kiwanis, Rotary, etc.) on behalf of Atlas Van Lines and writing a monthly column for Powerboat Magazine.
    ty for the info... I think that I paid a total of $11.00 for the three, I don't see many boat racing related items at the Long Beach Antique mall consignment spaces...

The "first" 19' Daytona ... 1973

Name:  _website_MAIN.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  41.2 KB