Any idea what year that was taken SS?

Oath Keeper
    I don't know.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Jack Smith Park Bridge

Attachment 51675
    Interesting pic sir, ty...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This was taken in the early 70's at I believe Buena Vista. See who's got the knowledge here. What are the 2 boats pictured? The little outboard was ours. We all learned to ski behind that beast. The other was a family friend, don't remember the make or engine. Just remember the sheriff giving him a bunch of crap for hot rodding it around.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    This was taken in the early 70's at I believe Buena Vista. See who's got the knowledge here. What are the 2 boats pictured? The little outboard was ours. We all learned to ski behind that beast. The other was a family friend, don't remember the make or engine. Just remember the sheriff giving him a bunch of crap for hot rodding it around.

Oath Keeper
    Wow back when Buena Vista had tons of beaches, then the roll bar boats started showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post

Oath Keeper
    I love pics like this!! The v-drive looks early 60's or older just going by the high freeboard.

The outboard is a 14' Glaspar with a 55hp Evinrude. We owned it from '73-'84.

Oath Keeper

I love this type of pic.

Had one just like her back in the day. Them Red ones are a lot of fun but a little on the pricey side.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I remember when the Hydrodyne competition ski boats ruled Lake St Louis... I found this pic while looking around for Hydrodyne inboard pics...

Name:  $_57.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  101.8 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I love this type of pic.

I believe this boat is in one of the old Hot Rod Magazine Show World books I have in the garage. Boat and girl are good looking, but could they find a muddier pond to shoot in?