Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paging McRib

The first and only rule at this bbq contest was that there were no rules.

As stated I went to hottingers meats in chino and bought some beef ribs and for a dollar more a pound they will cook, sauce, and chill what ever u order.

So the day of the contest everyone fired up there smokers and bbqs for 9 hrs and slaved while I was out ridin my rhino.

I came back to camp and fired up my bbq about an hour before judging time and brought my all ready cooked REAL ribs and brought them to a simmer which tenderized them even more. Straight fall off the bone status. Wendi walks over and lifts my lid and shouts WTF! Are those mcribs?? Then she makes the rounds talkin shit. Lol

everyone made nice displays for the judges with fancy lettuce and other decorations. I served the judges one rib each on a 2 cent paper plate. Lol

so many haters that day. Lol. I was accused of bribing the judges etc etc etc. I won 500$ and didnt do shit. Bwahahahahaha. Its been mcrib ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post

As stated I went to hottingers meats in chino and bought some beef ribs and for a dollar more a pound they will cook, sauce, and chill what ever u order.

So the day of the contest everyone fired up there smokers and bbqs for 9 hrs and slaved while I was out ridin my rhino.

I came back to camp and fired up my bbq about an hour before judging time and brought my all ready cooked REAL ribs and brought them to a simmer which tenderized them even more. Straight fall off the bone status. Wendi walks over and lifts my lid and shouts WTF! Are those mcribs?? Then she makes the rounds talkin shit. Lol

everyone made nice displays for the judges with fancy lettuce and other decorations. I served the judges one rib each on a 2 cent paper plate. Lol

so many haters that day. Lol. I was accused of bribing the judges etc etc etc. I won 500$ and didnt do shit. Bwahahahahaha. Its been mcrib ever since.
    That is a great story.

Wendi

Suckass!!!!!

Funny story...always wondered how you got the name.
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

That is funny shit right there.
    Guess there will be 2 rules next time...Must cook your own ribs...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    1. He brought fake ribs to a rib cook off and won!! Thus the name McRib, nothing to do with McDonalds.

2. He bought premade ribs from Hodingers and all he did was reheat them In the BBq and won. While the other participants slaved over their ribs, rubbed and loved them.
    Shet, that's the perfect date!

I like McRib better than HW23Laser or whatever it was.

sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Wendi is always at the center of attention..... and gullible too!!!! when Rogerthat99 and I first met her and Wil at Needles we told her that Rogerthat99 had busted me out of CHino Prison to come down to check out the boat show, I was out on good behaviour to see my kids and chit... for the weekend.... and all that.... and she was so interested in prison life, wanted to know all about it (and she was so hammered too) I just kept laying it on thick and she ate it up .... kinda like them McRibs you MADE...... LOL!!!!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Wendi is always at the center of attention..... and gullible too!!!! when Rogerthat99 and I first met her and Wil at Needles we told her that Rogerthat99 had busted me out of CHino Prison to come down to check out the boat show, I was out on good behaviour to see my kids and chit... for the weekend.... and all that.... and she was so interested in prison life, wanted to know all about it (and she was so hammered too) I just kept laying it on thick and she ate it up .... kinda like them McRibs you MADE...... LOL!!!!
    Oh you suck LOL now I'm not going to visit you in prison!!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I like McRib better than HW23Laser or whatever it was.

sent using Tapatalk.
    Your welcome!