Am I confused or just blind?

I thought there was a fireball thread here.
    Oh well, I'm fixing dinner on a "non school night" (that's what me and the wife call not having to work the next day) and remembered I had this in the freezer...cheers!!!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351822958.893763.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  26.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I thought there was a fireball thread here.
    Oh well, I'm fixing dinner on a "non school night" (that's what me and the wife call not having to work the next day) and remembered I had this in the freezer...cheers!!!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351822958.893763.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  26.9 KB
    R911 should be along to toast with you shortly.:p

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    R911 should be along to toast with you shortly.:p

Unless he's driving the moho to the finals in Phoenix in which case he'll just give a nod and a tip with the sippy cup!

CC

There used to be a Fireball thread here somewhere. Let me see if I can track it down

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Unless he's driving the moho to the finals in Phoenix in which case he'll just give a nod and a tip with the sippy cup!

CC
    He's going to Monster Bash in Havasu and Wendi and I are going to the world finals in Phoenix....Hotboat.com is where it all happens
    Last edited by WMC; 11-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    He's going to Monster Bash in Havasu and Wendi and I are going to the world finals in Phoenix....Hotboat.com is where everthing happens
    You guys are doing all the fun stuff!
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There used to be a Fireball thread here somewhere. Let me see if I can track it down
    Found it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    He's going to Monster Bash in Havasu and Wendi and I are going to the world finals in Phoenix....Hotboat.com is where it all happens
    Looks like you guys are working it from both ends....uh more like burning the candle...nevermind.
    Last edited by WMC; 11-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Looks like you guys are working it from both ends....uh more like burning the candle...nevermind.
    Someone has to do it...2013 is going to be FUN
    Last edited by WMC; 11-02-2012 at 06:52 AM.

We sponsored Monster Bash but I'm not sure if we will actually attend. Would love to participate. It should be an awesome event!