Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Eli Goes East!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I hope your flights are not half as screwed up as mine. I'm not ever voluntarily flying SW again. I did meet some fun people though. Made a few new friends.

Have a safe flight and I look forward to reading about your adventure

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I recently had a few bad experiences with Southwest. Including losing my bag from NM to Phoenix. But some pretty serious gate changes (3X in one flight) and serious delays (3hrs in one flight). Southwest used to be the on time cattle call airline of the West. No longer the case I guess. Unless I'm doing a OC to Vegas, I can no longer count on them to get me to where I need to be within an hour or so. So I'd rather drive now. Unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I recently had a few bad experiences with Southwest. Including losing my bag from NM to Phoenix. But some pretty serious gate changes (3X in one flight) and serious delays (3hrs in one flight). Southwest used to be the on time cattle call airline of the West. No longer the case I guess. Unless I'm doing a OC to Vegas, I can no longer count on them to get me to where I need to be within an hour or so. So I'd rather drive now. Unfortunate.
    JetBlue and Allegiant are good. But they have limited flights.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

We'll take it from here Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384097052.978465.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  41.9 KB

We'll take it from here Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384097052.978465.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  41.9 KB
    Excellent! Have a safe trip!!! We need lots of drunk flashing pictures! Don't let us down!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I recently had a few bad experiences with Southwest. Including losing my bag .....

Ahhh, quit yer bitchin!

I was stuck in Chicago for three days courtesy of AA's computer shut down and the great flood of '13!

Ps: Welcome home Eli!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Ahhh, quit yer bitchin!

I was stuck in Chicago for three days courtesy of AA's computer shut down and the great flood of '13!

Ps: Welcome home Eli!
    Thank you sweetie!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Bump for Yldboyz

Sent from my Bat Cave